- Legal information and acceptance
Welcome to our website, www.tubescapillaires.fr (herein after “TUBOS CAPILARES”).
The term “TUBOS CAPILARES”, “we”, “us”, “our” and the use of the first person plural refers to the owner of the website, TUBOS CAPILARES, S.L.U, whose registered office is Avda. de las Olimpiadas nº 93-95, Edificio Narmat, nave 6 – Bis (P.I. Can Rosés), Rubí (P.C. 08191, Barcelona), Spain, and with Company Registration Number B-60113750. The term “you” refers to the user of or the visitor to our website.
TUBOS CAPILARES is a corporate website in which the users can obtain information about our company, contact us and get information about the services we can offer them.
The use of the website implies the explicit and full acceptance of these Web Conditions in the version published at the time when the user accesses it.
This website is offered free “when it is possible” and “as is”. We reserve the right to restrict, suspend or cancel, without prior notice and at any time, access to the portal, to a part of it or any specific functionality incorporated into the page. Likewise, we reserve the right to freely remove any content hosted in it.
- Intellectual and Industrial Property
All of the contents on this website, understanding these as without limitation, the texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, links and other audio-visual or sound content, as well as its graphic design and source codes, are our intellectual property and that of third parties that we authorise to use and disseminate them.
The brands, trade names or logos are owned byTUBOS CAPILARES or by third parties that we authorise to use and disseminate them, in the understanding that access to the website does not attribute any rights whatsoever over said brands, trade names and/or logos. It must not be interpreted, under any circumstances, that any of the contents on this website may mean the concession of any authorisation or right to use any of the trade names incorporated into our site. Their use, outside what is established in these Web Conditions, is strictly prohibited. TUBOS CAPILARESwill defend its intellectual property rights with the utmost rigour that the law permits.
However, on his/her own account and risk, the user may download or make copies of such elements exclusively for personal use, as long as they do not infringe any of TUBOS CAPILARES’ intellectual or industrial property right or those of the third parties that it has authorised for its use and dissemination. Especially, the user cannot alter them, modify them or totally or partially delete them.
It is prohibited to reproduce all or part of the website for commercial gains, as well modifying its content in any way or incorporating these in any other work, publication or website without the prior, explicit and written authorisation of TUBOS CAPILARES.
- Portal conditions of use
The user promises to make correct use of the website in conformity with the Law and with these Web Conditions, The user will be liable before us and before third parties for any damages that may be caused as a consequence of said obligation and/or that may constitute a criminal offence.
It is explicitly prohibited to use this website for purposes injurious to the assets and interests of TUBOS CAPILARESor of third parties or that in any other way overload, damage or disable the networks, servers and other computer equipment (hardware) or products and computer applications (software) belonging toTUBOS CAPILARES or third parties.
The use of this website is subject to the following conditions of use:
- The content of the pages on this website is for your information and general use. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- Neither we nor any third party offers any guarantee whatsoever regarding the exactitude, punctuality, performance, integrity or suitability of the information and the materials found or offered on this site for any purpose in particular. You acknowledge that this information and the materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we explicitly exclude liability for any inaccuracies or errors to the utmost, as permitted by law.
- The use of any information or materials on this website is at your own risk and we, therefore, are not liable.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to third party websites. These links are provided for your convenience to give more information. This does not mean that we agree with the website (s). We have no responsibility over the content of the linked website (s).
- You cannot create a link to this webpage from another website or document without notifyingTUBOS CAPILARESpreviously and in writing and only when you receive our authorisation.
Our website is adapted to be used on mobile devices (Smartphone,Tablet,…), and, therefore, it is possible that the presentation and the content on the different mobile applications do not coincide nor are they exactly the same as on the website.
These Web Conditions are governed, in each and every case, by the Laws of Spain.